Bein Berean's 101 in 1001

It's Time to Get the Lead Out

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

April 1 2009

OK, I don't have my list completely together for my 101 in 1001, but I had to get this date. April 1. Isn't that the funniest thing?

I will use
orange for things that need doing
green for things I am doing
purple for things completed

My 101 in 1001
1. Make a list of family vacations for the next 16 years...We have done this before but I lost the list. We want to make sure we get in whatever we feel is signifcant as our children grow up and leave home.

2. Make a rotating list of menus for each season so that I don't have to start from scratch every week. This, again, has been attempted before, and I think the way to do it this time (for good...) is to just keep a list of menus every week for about 6 weeks each season, tweak them and use them twice a season. That would be 12 week, repeating each week twice...

3. Write a compilation of Scripture Songs on a theme and then record them...I have been putting this off for a long time and I need to do it. No more excuses. I probably need about 17 songs. About 45 minutes worth.

4. Clean the kids' closets.

5. Clean out the upstairs storage area.

6. Finish reading my self improvement books
Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen
Pathway to Purpose for Women by Katie Brazelton
Change Your Life in 30 Days by Rhonda Britten

7. Get some kind of a schedule going that would encompass daily things to do and long term project work so that I could find some balance.

8. Visit my mom and Earl at their home 10 times in the next 12 months (this is July 2006)

9. Finish Beth Moore Believing God.

10. Get on an exercise program.

11. Lose that last 15 pounds.

12. Have beautiful feet.

13. Make my clothing reflect who I am on the inside. I am much more creative and fun than that.

14. A really great hairstyle for my age and personality.

15. Consistently smile when my children enter the room.

16. Have a good thing to say to each of my children before they go to bed.

17. Design and implement a bedroom befitting of a husband and wife rather than a mom and dad free for all and extra storage.

18. Finish trim on the living room chairs.

19. Complete the manners book that I have with Darth, Mango and Todder.

20. Go through each room of the house and see what needs doing...in the way of decorating, furnishing, fixing, etc.

21. A landscaping that is Krempl is appearance...a plan.

22. Implementing the Krempl landscape plan.

23. Completing my write up on Timothy E. Reilly for the 2996 project, headed up by DC Roe.

24. Cleaning out Jenny's car so that it will be ready when she returns.
25. Repeat the five finger mission statement for 40 days.

26. Shift our activities so that we can have a Sabbath.

27. Do the Biblical Holidays.
Feast of Tabernacles...

28. Fix the bedskirt on our bed.

29. Learn to do cryptoquotes.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home